1 year of hard work!! Wahoo! http://www.tumblr.com/follow/little-miss-fit-ness
Me practising my muscle ups!!
Just posted a GIF (Taken with GifBoom)
Yumm strawberry spinach avocado salad with balsamic vinegar!! Delicious :)
Poached eggs on spinach and mushrooms with avocado :) Delicious breakfast yum!!
Amazing Banana Muffins!! - So moist and Healthy :)
- 2 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 mashed extra ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup Greek non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl an stir
- Distribute batter evenly into the muffin cases.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the tops gently bounce back when touched and a toothpick comes out of center of a muffin clean. These muffins are meant to be soft, so don’t wait for them to get too firm.
Makes 12 Muffins - 150 Calories each YUM!!